[T3] Brakes (was Leak under front driver side)

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Mar 17 20:08:37 PDT 2013

In a message dated 3/17/2013 10:26:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
knowonelse at sbcglobal.net writes:

> I can rebuild the caliper and I can probably replace the  broken bleed...

Jacob, please note that Jim isn't doing this kind of  work to get rich. He
is doing it because of the desire to keep his own T3's on  the road and to
help others do the same, and the fact that no one else has  done the research
on components to get it right like he has (with support from  very
knowledgeable folks here on this list) for your car.

I can vouch for this, as I've had Jim rebuild several sets of calipers
over the years, even some that I thought were too far to be saved. :O   He's
also done several master cylinders as well.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction