[T3] temp gauge

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Mar 22 16:56:26 PDT 2013

I WORSHIP my gauges  :-)  but with a boat in back you really do need them.
ALWAYS calibrate a temp gauge before you install it. You need boiling water,
your elevation compensated for and to apply the voltage the car supplies
when its running at speed for a calibrated number.  Gauges are indeed often
wrong but I did find that both my Faria oil temp gauges were in fact right.

An uncalibrated gauge is good for comparisons only, so make sure they are
telling you the right story.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com