[T3] temp gauge

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Mar 22 17:08:53 PDT 2013

You should SEE My neck muscles at the end of a good long hot summer!

:-)

Keith

And your neck never got sore from bending your head over to see  what the
gauge was reading either. ;-)

VW never installed those gauges, for fear that owners would worry  too much
about them.

It's like I told Joe, when my engine seized in the garage (from a  lack of
oil pressure), the engine never got hot, and had only ran maybe a  minute.
That meant, IF there was a gauge, it wouldn't have shown a temp  problem.
Now
an oil problem may have shown, but it had already starved the #1  bearing.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction