[T3] No oil pressure

Brian Fye bfye at canyonville.net
Fri May 10 09:01:05 PDT 2013

when you blew the air in, did you feel air movement elsewhere?  since we
are trying to avoid hurt parts, I would also pull the oil cooler and crank
the engine to see if any oil is moving out the case top.  either the gears
aren't turning or there is a blockage.  packing the gears just helps get
the oil moving as there isn't an air void at first.