[T3] End of school year

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sat May 25 20:54:39 PDT 2013

> From: jadney at vwtype3.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 16:13:55 -0500
> Subject: Re: [T3] End of school year
>
> If your AAR fails this test, I can rebuild the AAR fairly cheaply.

Adney, do you re-bore? I rebuilt two and neither worked as the bore
was warped. Being in a warmer climate I just eliminated it as sick
of messing with something that creates so many issues. Instead,
learned how to raise the idle myself. Later I bought a N.O.S. A.A.R.
and put it somewhere safe...

Oh, and the latest is Oma said if I help clean out some of her home
she help get the Squareback to here. Too much to do here yet, like
fixing the home A/C as soon will get warm (only 90*F inside). Will
also have to toss some of the type 3 parts as no one needs/wants
them and running out of room; sadly I now see how many times Jack
was right... Plus, just don't see how I can get all of it out here.

Thank you so very much!
Adriel