[T3] Re/ Brake Hose Bracket etc

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 14:03:25 PDT 2013

>but you'll learn them from this list
>and they'll stick with you for the rest of your life, and be useful
>with almost any car you ever own.

Some of you [names withheld to protect the innocent :-) ]
have 40 to 52 years (when our cars were built - 1961 to '73) to "learn"
many of the tricks, solve perennial problems, experience the solutions and
pass along, mostly by word-of-mouth, in this forum, what collectively you
know.

But I often hear members who knew Russ Wolfe say:  "Russ talked about this
or that."
Although I never met him, he apparently took a wealth of knowledge, from
his years of experiences with Type 3's, with him, when he passed.
R.I.P., Russ.

But, there are others on The List who also have a wealth of knowledge, too.

But to get it all "scraped together" in a book?

I try to remember all I read & hear, but things fall through the cracks.

I would like to be able to pass along things that I know ... not
necessarily Type 3 stuff ...
I always say:  "I'm going to live forever."
So far so good.

But I probably don't have another 40 to 52 years left on this Earth, to do
that.

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)