[T3] Further Planning

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Nov 8 06:43:35 PST 2013

In a message dated 11/8/2013 12:03:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
adriel_rowley at hotmail.com writes:

How is the crossing at Sarnia, Canada?

It's a nice crossing (very modern, with lots of booths), but  traffic can
and does back up at times (holiday's are the worst). My last trip  across,
I/we spent 45 minutes on the bridge, then 20 minutes in the room of  doom
(vehicle search). The previous time, there was light traffic on the  bridge, but
still 20 minutes in the room of doom. Both times, the vehicles  were empty
(pick up truck and a minivan). :O But, listening to the Canadian  radio
station, there's been days where traffic has been backed up for over an  hour
entering either country, and it not being a "holiday weekend", or
construction. (insert rolling eyes icon here)
That's why we mentioned that it can be a "crap shoot" on getting  across
quickly on the Samba, and according to Dave Pallo, the NY side is  kind of the
same thing at times.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction