[T3] Throttle Valve Switch

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Nov 8 21:16:09 PST 2013

Subject: Re: [T3] Throttle Valve Switch

My '72 had over 100K miles, and that responded to a clean, but back then I
didn't know much of what to expect anyway.

Have a good drive round anyway.  I like the idea of a 'date night'.  Have to
get the old Beetle on the road for that, and be back home in bed by 10pm!
My first date with Anne we went to a college show, back to my place for
records, drove out to the freeway services, walked across the new bridge to
Wales and back, then drove back to my place, had breakfast, went to her
church service, delivered her back to her place, then went back to mine and
slept for most of the day!  It didn't put her off - she's so tolerant,
usually!

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club