[T3] EFI conversion

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Oct 4 17:21:57 PDT 2013

Ive often dreamed about Converting my 65 Notch to Djet...
The stock pumps mount on the axle beam, you need to weld another bung into
the tank, which requires a REALLY EMPTY DRY tank. I have a late pan, so the
extra fuel line is already in it but installing a second would be difficult
if the body is still on the pan.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com