[T3] Caliper bolt locking plate

Joe Plowick III gtixpress at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 20:09:59 PDT 2013

I've never had a brake kit come with replacement caliper bolts, for any of
my cars.  I purchased some new bolts for the calipers (non-VW but the
proper grade), but I don't think they have the ridges under the bolt head.
 So I could pick up some lock washers to use.  But most replacement bolts
that I order for my GTI do come with the dry blue threadlocker compound
already on them.

Joe P.
'69 Type 3 Squareback