[T3] Rust Questions

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 19:36:14 PDT 2013

If the package tray of a squareback was rusted, where else should you look for rust? Is it a freak of nature that only the package tray would rust, or is there certain rust in other areas?

I have a lead on a reasonably priced 69 square, but the package tray was cut out and replaced and there was a rust repair on the rear section of the driver's side roof. I want to save myself a trip to look at it, in another state, if I can just know where to expect rust and request pictures of said areas.

Adam