[T3] On the path to a daily driver, now what?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Sep 19 19:37:58 PDT 2013

In a message dated 9/19/2013 9:49:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

If the side windows are hard to roll up and down, pull off the  vinyl
panels and the water shield, and lube the lift track on the bottom.
This makes a huge difference in our cars. It will also keep you from
breaking something.

And while you're in there, inspect the sound deadening material  that's
stuck to the inside of the door. In some cases, the top corners  of it likes to
fall into the window track, causing problems. Usually this  is a warm
climate issue, but I've seen it on other cars too.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction