[T3] On the path to a daily driver, now what?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Sep 19 19:43:11 PDT 2013

In a message dated 9/19/2013 9:49:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

Is there anything with the front suspension that should be  inspected or
maintained?

I'd  grease the 4 grease zerks on the beam. It won't hurt a bit, and it
might just  need it anyway. I'd also check the end play of the sway bar (top
trailing  arms), and see IF there's any extra play. I only mention it, as it's
often  missed when getting serviced (should be done every 3 to 6,000 miles,
 according to VW).

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction