[T3] Noise from front end/wheel

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Sep 21 16:23:54 PDT 2013

In a message dated 9/21/2013 6:54:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

> Mine is a 1972, so the late kit should work.  The strange  issue with my
car
> is the the front passenger side only has 1 bleed  valve.  Jim was puzzled
> when I sent them to him for a rebuild  (both were ATE?), but it was still
> the late-style size, so I should be  covered.

I don't remember that, but I see so many calipers that they  all tend
to blend together. That caliper was probably made for some other  make
of car. I wish I had a listing of which cars used which caliper
castings and with what bore and features. Anyone ever see such a
thing?

I think  it was Russ that told us that some of the late calipers only had 1
bleeder  screw, but replacements had 2, so only 1 caliper was needed for
replacement  for either side.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction