[T3] that's it

Fiesta Cranberry fiestacranberry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 18:18:51 PDT 2014

So regardless of what Lloyd Did or Didn't do, you have a mystery motor on
your hands. A $20 dollar compression tester and an hour of your time will
answer the most important question, do I need to pull the motor and break
off the old heads? a healthy engine will read over 100 pounds and even; say
- 120 130 120 125

OK, so *IF *I can get it started and do this test, and the test reads bad,
does that mean I only have to buy new heads and not the whole longblock?
 And what if the test reads normal?

Lori

--
"I wrestled with reality for 36 years, and I'm happy to say I've finally
won out over it."