[T3] E C U Units

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Dec 1 19:04:18 PST 2014

On 1 Dec 2014 at 13:31, Mike Fisher wrote:

> I wonder how much Jim will charge you guys for the testing?

It probably takes about an hour of good weather to open up a car to
test ONE and then zip everything back up again. But then one could do
10 in about 75 minutes, or less.

Gary Forsmo helped me test all of my A & B brains a couple years ago.
We did this after we were done testing his car and the FI connector
was already out and disconnected. That made it easy, and it was even
easier because Gary sat in the driver's seat and started the engine
each time I installed a different brain. Having 2 people made it go
really fast.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org