[T3] Turn Key Type 3 1600 For Sale (Colorado)

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Feb 3 16:19:27 PST 2014

Take it from my personal experience, don’t even BOTHER doing a T4 conversion
without going to a 2L or bigger, its an ENORMOUS amount of work and a HUGE
Increase in cost for any build or maintenance, its VERY hard to get some T4
parts.

It’s a huge job just getting the T4 motor all fitted in there!

Ive got a 2056 sitting in my garage because I converted back to the T3 5
years ago... I may try it again but I would never go down this road from
that start again...  and T4 engines will not pull enough cooling air thru
the T3 intake system on the Squares and Fasty's.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"