[T3] Turn Key Type 3 1600 For Sale (Colorado)

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 07:18:40 PST 2014

I may have been a little dramatic with my description of its abilities. I was keeping up with traffic. I just don't have the ability to accelerate on the straightaway like I would like.

As far as highway cruising, 70 is where it likes to speed with the ability to go 75 in a passing situation. The only problem with that is that the speed limit is 75 and everyone goes 80. I would like the ability to cruise 75 and still be able to pass if need be.

Between Colorado Springs and Denver there is monument pass. In either direction I am limited by power to 60 to 65 mph. This is a nuisance. In my area there is just too much common elevation change to justify being on the highway. I don't want to speed, but I would like to keep up. The 1600 isn't the way and I have the ability to change that.

As far as "living in the alps" I am at a base altitude of 6300 in the valley. That takes a toll right there. Ute pass is the nearest country drive that climbs to 9300 ft in 20 miles. On the way to Denver you climb to a little over 7100 ft in 20 miles. That is just a lot of hill climbing for a lowly 1600 in a 2000 lb square.