[T3] Turn Key Type 3 1600 For Sale (Colorado)

Tony Rongey trongey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 4 06:56:35 PST 2014

Do you drive in the Alps or something?
Even now with my totally worn out engine I can get a little acceleration up the steepest grades I encounter on turnpikes or expressways.
I put a T4 1.7 in my daughter's Square, just because that's what came with it.  It wasn't overly difficult, but I wouldn't say it was worth the effort which mostly amounted to finding or fabricating conversion parts.  I still don't have the carbs working right though.

Tony
'70 Fastback AT/FI daily