[T3] type3-vwtype3.org Digest, Vol 41, Issue 4

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 09:08:44 PST 2014

Dan,

Thanks for the input. I am in the process of modifying the type 3 shroud to the pdf backing plate as we speak. It may take me a bit as I source another shroud to cut up.

I was on your site the other day looking over your install. Are you using 1.5" air cleaners on top of your carbs? Do you have any direct pictures of your bus bar mod? I am trying to figure out of I want to modify the bar to fit the type 3 mounts, or if I want to modify the mounts to fit the bud bar. Any pointers on this part would be greatly appreciated.

I finalized my engine purchase last night. It should ship out next Monday. The po had business obligations this week. That gives me a couple of weeks to get parts and pieces sorted out.

Adam