[T3] Southern dis-Comfort

Jaz Jarzewiak jazfloyd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 20:46:17 PST 2014

I'm over in Atlanta, Georgia, and if any of you watch the news, we've been
having it rough lately.  We're supposed to be getting another 1-2 inches
here on Tuesday, and ice storms on Wednesday. Had to order a whole new
fleet of snow vehicles and snow salt/sand/melt. I'm over in midtown
Atlanta, and everything around me was blocked up. On the bus for 30 minutes
to move two blocks. Ended up walking, like most people here.