[T3] 67 notch Insurance?

Dave Pallo rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Thu Feb 13 18:28:06 PST 2014

I use Hagerty. You have to come up with an agreed value on your car, but
they were pretty cooperative to work with on that.  You also need to fulfill
their requirements, like kept inside and locked up at night, and you must
have a daily driver registered and insured to you - but what they ask for is
what you would want to keep a classic car anyway. I have no limits on
mileage with it, so driving cross country to Invasions is acceptable!

Classic car insurance is just that - insurance for your classic car. It is
not a substitute for daily driver primary car insurance, but it works WITH
your primary insurance carrier.

It's good that your scoping these classic car insurance companies, as I
found out they are not all the same... Like some do have restrictions on
travel.

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, NY