[T3] Turn Key Type 3 1600 For Sale (Colorado)

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 00:51:52 PST 2014

After considering a full FI system for my Squareback, and realizing that I not longer had the right heads, I have decided to part with the engine. I am in the process of purchasing a 1.8, 914, type 4 to put in its place.

Because of this I will be selling the engine in my car compete minus the fan shroud. I will need the shroud for the type 4 conversion.

If you are interested, please follow the link to my ad on The Samba.  All information and pictures are in the ad. I will have youTube videos uploaded later this afternoon of cold start and idle.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1593011

Adam