[T3] Emergency Supplies Checklist

Jaz Jarzewiak jazfloyd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 00:54:54 PST 2014

Hey there Type 3 group!
My name is Jaz, and I live over in Atlanta.  I've asked a few questions on
here, but haven't yet had many long journeys in my 67 Squareback.  I was
wondering which parts I should keep on hand during long drives, especially
with the Invasion coming up this summer.  I was planning on packing an
extra fan belt/bulbs/fuses/kitty litter(for any possibility of getting
stuck in mud).  Anything else I should bring along just in case?

The driving I've done so far hasn't alerted me to any particular problems,
but I'd rather be more prepared rather than less prepared.

Thanks!
Jaz
67 Squareback "Scone"
Atlanta, Georgia