[T3] Kickdown solenoid

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 08:25:53 PST 2014

Jim,

Thanks for that. I was thinking right. I just wanted to get input from someone with more knowledge on the subject.

Speaking of, because of this adventure in transmissions I now have 4 vacuum modules; one of the 70 era ones and 3 of the latest model ones that came on type 3 and type 4 cars. I am going to save at least one to have an extra. I am going to sell a couple of them. Anyone interested in one let me know. I can test them before I ship.

Adam