[T3] 034 on Squareback

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 08:42:24 PST 2014

ISTR Bob reported that using the timing light on #1 and #3 showed it to be
true for his distributor, but MMCBW (My Memory Could Be Wrong!).

If it started in March 1966 that would cover most of the Type 3s still on
the road.  Maybe it was found to be a problem when VW introduced the 1600
engines.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club