[T3] 034 on Squareback

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 09:52:34 PST 2014

So if I understand this correctly . . . because any retardation of #3 is
based on the cam lobe, then running an electronic ignition (like Pertronix)
would also not have the retardation.  This would be because the points are
opened/closed by sensors on the plate and the special rotor (probably
evenly distributed across their rotor).  Is my logic correct?