[T3] Looking for a spare NOS '71 turn signal switch (Phil Hof)

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Sun Jan 19 15:11:05 PST 2014

Checking the web, it appears to be a one-year part.  however, the main change seems to be the plastic wiring guide.  Does anyone know if the other parts are interchangeable with other years, or even with a Bug part?  Cannibalizing a new unit and the ’71-unique parts may be another path to a “like new” working unit.
Thanks again,
-Phil