[T3] FI Dizzy for Carbs

Jonathan Stiles misterstiles at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 18:46:07 PDT 2014

Max,

Yes. The 034 would still be the correct dizzy since the advance curve would
be identical from a manual transmission and standard transmission using
carburetors. The idle needs to be set approximately 100RPM higher at idle
to compensate for gear-engaged-at-idle.

-If I Remember Correctly- VW used different distributors for standard
transmissions and automatics in two instances. The first, when fuel
injection was used and the second when emissions were a concern (California
cars). -If I Remember Correctly-

Jon Stiles