[T3] New Distributor Same Results, 034

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 07:20:05 PDT 2014

"Could it be a condition of the incorrect camshaft being used with the
carburetors?
Thought I would throw the possibility out there for discussion."

This would be interesting to know more about. To my best knowledge, this
engine was rebuilt around a set of 34 ICT's. I see no evidence that this
car had the original FI system on it, except for finding the original FI
fuel pump under the beam when I got the car. It was not in an operable
state the way it was mounted or wired.

The engine is a universal case GEX rebuild. All signs point to the fact
that it was built with a carb cam in it. Stranger things have happened
though.