[T3] New Distributor Same Results, 034

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:08:11 PDT 2014

Adam, since it's been the same exact thing, if it's exact, through 3 diff
dizzys, maybe it's the NEW carbs/jets?!?! Has that portion been ruled
out/verifed working correctly. Are they brand new or were they working on
another T3/VW before hand. Carb Jets can cause your problem descrip, from
what I've heard.

Just shooting out some ideas.

PS - this T3 list makes me a smarter person wtih cars and in general and I
love it.
Thank you all. Esp Jim! VERY knowledgable in general about our cars, you've
helped me countless times, I appreciate it much!
RIP Russ.... tearing up now as I type. :(

Message: 2