[T3] Front End Shakes

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 09:39:17 PDT 2014

Crew,

I have a case of the violent shakes when making right turns and hitting
uneven  pavement. Steering stabilizer changed out in November. I jacked up
the car and pulled on both wheels looking for obvious play both laterality
and vertically. I did not find anything unusual.

I do remember something about tightening the torsion arms..... If someone
could remind me of that process. I did drop the front one outer spline in
November about the time I did the steering stabilizer. I am mainly looking
for the places that I start when it comes to the shakes.

This is a recent problem that came on in the last couple of weeks.

Adam