[T3] Caliper width

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun Mar 23 06:43:40 PDT 2014

Sorry to jump in to this late but I was told that all the aftermarket castings are now using the same one which has the hump on the outside and in some case will hit the rim/wheel. I was also informed that if needed you can grind off the hump. I have this problem with a new set I bought for my bug project my old set did not have the hump and the new set did and once on it hit  the wheel with that hump.

Daniel Du Vall
http://volkswageninsanity.us

Sorry if this is not what you're talking. Jumping in too late is never good. :-|