[T3] Pressure Sensor repair and calibration

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri May 2 08:07:53 PDT 2014

In a message dated 5/2/2014 11:00:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

Thanks, I forgot about them. Astonishing price just for the  diaphram
and some small parts that you don't really need. They want to  charge
2-3 times what I'd hope to charge for the diaphram, installation,  and
recalibration, the whole works!

Like I said, they come with Porsche prices. Porsche owners who want  to
keep the FI will pay that kind of money. The only other option for them is
either the progressive Weber :O, or going dual carbs. And if you're into
showing your car at concourse events, then you want the FI in place.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction