[T3] Early Parts

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Sun May 11 07:16:25 PDT 2014

My local yard has 3 fastbacks; 67, 68 and 69. There is also a 70
squareback. The 67 has had the passenger side heater channel chopped out.
The 68 has had the driver's side heater channel chopped out. The 69 has had
the engine hanger and cool air intake that sits below it chopped out. Not a
bad collection to be sure.

The 67 is the push button. It wasn't as early as I thought it was. The 69
is the most complete and really rust free. I want it........

Adam