[T3] Dual Carb Shift Vacuum

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed May 14 20:47:53 PDT 2014

What you've done looks really nice. I like the photo of your solution
in place on the engine, with the spark plug wire in place. That
really makes it clear how careful you had to be to make this all fit.
Nice job!

Hope it makes all the difference you need, but it occurs to me that
with different carbs on there, the vacuum profiles are bound to be
different. This may require a different VM, and I don't know if there
are others out there that might be useful (other than the 3 that VW
provided.)

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org