[T3] Dual Carb Shift Vacuum

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Wed May 14 21:16:39 PDT 2014

Jim,

Thanks for the kind words..I appreciate that.

I, like you, also do not think that it will cure the whole problem, but I
do think that it will be a step in the right direction. If a transmission
is controlled by rpm and vacuum, you have to get the basics right. That is
why I am porting all of the cylinders. I have to make the signal steady.

We will take the next step once I get this one taken care of. I still think
there is a leaky seal or something in the tranny. Hell, if everything falls
into place like it should,I will be going through this again with the type
4 soon. I just like, like everyone else, making it run as nice as I can
with the parts that I have.

Adam