[T3] Squareback cargo floor

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Tue Nov 4 17:12:12 PST 2014

On Nov 4, 2014, at 8:05 PM, Shane Hughes wrote:

> John, thank you for the info. Great page you have! My cargo floor is such
> unfortunately much worse than yours. Most of the lip around the engine
> access  hatch has eroded, so this is probably going to be a cut-and-weld
> job. But the info on your page will certainly help with other areas of the
> Square. Using the POR-15, has any of the rust come back?
> On Nov 4, 2014 5:24 PM, "John Jaranson" <john at carartbyjohn.com> wrote:

The POR15 has worked good on my load floor. If I were going to do it today I would use MasterSeries, http://www.masterseriesct.com/, instead of POR15.  I have been using it on several other projects since I re-did Sophy and I like it much better.  It is a bit cheaper than POR15, goes further, coats better, and it requires less surface prep.  It is really good stuff.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com