[T3] 2016 Invasion Location

Ken Main Mail kensue356 at cableone.net
Sun Sep 14 12:50:28 PDT 2014

Hell John,

Haven't talked to anybody for a while on the T3 site. I just have been
reading.

I live in Prescott, Az that is only 80 mile from Flagstaff.

1. June is not hot in Northern Az. A truly perfect time to have the T3
invasion.  Flagstaff is at 7-8 thousand feet.

2.  I HIGHLY recommend staying at KOA flagstaff. I have been there 7 years
in a row. I go for a week at a time. They have about 6 tepees to sleep in
and some cabins.  The shade of the tall Ponderosa pines there are cool and
shady.

3.  This is the place where Janyel is the campground manager/host and has
put on 7 annual VW bus events, called High Altitude Bus Event every July.
Janyel is truly a total Vw Nut.  Hundreds of VW's come from all over.  This
place is most agreeable by all in attendance.  It is on the main drag
Highway 89, north of Flagstaff but still in town.  The camping facilities
there are excellent.

4. I would be willing to donate my services.

5. I could get a hold of other VW T3 owners around Az. Give me a list of the
locals.  I will call, email, post on sites for assistance.

                                                         OR

              Think about having it in Prescott Az.  I can tell you a lot
about this mile high city as well. But it will be warmer than Flagstaff.

Ken Rogers
(928) 759-2862