[T3] fuel gauge and gauge light fluctuating

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Sep 25 07:49:41 PDT 2014

My wife confessed years after our first date that I scared her every time I turned my signal on during our first blind date. Before we met she had never rode in any kind of vw much less a type 3. She said she was thinking is this guy crazy he keeps turning his 4 ways on every time he turns.
Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback
Rainsville AL

Sent from my iPad