[T3] Dash fresh air vents

Ralph Tree treedog12001 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 19:18:32 PDT 2015

Thanks Jim,
Yes, it's a 71 and it looks like everything is there and in nice shape except for the tubes that go from the air box to the vents in the dash.
I parted out a couple of cars over the course of building mine, so I might even have the right part. I was just wondering what I should be looking for. Are they accordion type plastic tubes? If so, I think I do have them, they just seem very long.

Thanks

Ralph

Sent from my iPhone