[T3] Parts Cars have to go

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Aug 27 17:07:07 PDT 2015

Wiper difference between '71 and the '72 and '73 wipers is that the '71 is turned on by a knob on the dashboard, not a lever on the steering column.  Come to think of it, that may make no difference about the wiper motor itself.   I'll put it in a "save" box, along with other doo-dads, before recycling the rusty car bodies.

And, I'll carry around some pre-printed notes to put on windshields of the once-in-a-blue-moon T-3s that I spot to maybe unload the clutter.  The idea of labeling, photographing, doing some on-line sales, packaging and shipping is intimidating. But if anyone wants something...some sun visors maybe...? Seat belts? Etc. Get in touch. Don't want stuff to go to waste.

Not sure about a 71 but the wipers on my 72 point to the right and the 70 we have for a project at school points to the left.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT (Clementine)
70 Fastback Carb MT (school project)
71 Stander Beetle (now brother’s car)