[T3] ANOTHER slipped belt!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 19:49:32 PDT 2015

In a message dated 7/9/2015 10:11:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

I really  want to keep the same size on the front and back, as I dont want
have to  have 2 spares and not be able to rotate the tires every couple
years, this  car really gets driven alot and on long trips, or is the 60 and
65 series  close enough to swap them  around?

Oh... and the speedo  issue...

Go with the 185-65's then. You'll be fine with that size, and your  tire
guy should be cool with it too.
The speedo should be close. You can always calibrate it with your  GPS. ;-)
Keep in mind that your spare will have to stay the 165 size due to tire
width. :O

Or reach into your wallet with a crowbar, and buy some Continentals  in the
165 size. They're still available, just expensive as hell.

Bob 65 Notch  with sunroof