[T3] ANOTHER slipped belt!

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sat Jul 11 04:42:57 PDT 2015

Cupping on at least 4X4 Chevys seems a common problem this is a 1 owner (Being me) and I even had the front checked and verified the alignment everything is as it should be. I am on my 3rd set of tires now and did some research on this and found more often than not most owners have had the same issue and the consensus was to rotate regularly. I did on this set replace the front shocks and went with a heavy gas charged shock as there was some mention of that helping in forums guess I will see :-)

As for my air cooled vw I have to admit I have yet to ware out a set of tires. MY Square got a set of Pirelli once I got it running and on the road the bug has a set that will probably be replace that have seen very little road and been on for at least 12 years now they look great but 12 years is a bit long to try and use them once the car is back on the road again.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us