[T3] stock exhaust Tim Jones

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Jul 11 11:07:22 PDT 2015

In a message dated 7/11/2015 12:28:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
timothyjones883 at hotmail.com writes:

Hello  again, I wanted to thank everyone for the responses; I think it was
Jim or  maybe Bob who said don't worry about the hose and they have been
running for  years w/o it. I appreciate that; my heat works great although I
don't need it  often, if ever. I think I will cap/plug the inlets into the
manifold into the  cabin/thermostat housing just to keep any unwanted elements
out, unless  someone thinks i should leave that open to fresh air for any
reason.

That was me. I'd pull the thermostats out of the mixer boxes, then  cap the
upper openings. Right now, you're spilling some heated air out of them
without the cool air hoses in place (when they warm up and open). On my own
car,  I've got insulin test strip bottles in there to plug them off, as they
fit  perfectly inside the open end. I mainly did it to keep bees and stuff
from  making a nest in there. But you could use some aluminum foil tape to plug
them  as well.

Bob 65 Notch  with sunroof