[T3] DONT SPEND BIG MONEY ON BRAKE LINERe:center brake line!! $13!!!

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 11:09:14 PDT 2015

A year or so ago I found brake fluid in driver floor, knew it needed
replacing.

I bought my steel brake line from the Bus Depot.
It is a TYPE 3 part and comes with ends already connected, ready to install.
Yes it is a PIA but not super bad. Took me a little under a hour if I
remember correctly.

This is the TYPE 3 part number, and descrip, for the center Brake line..

Vehicle Type
Type 3

Invoice
213852