[T3] Re Muffler

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 19:16:58 PDT 2015

I think measurements, or some parts compatibility check, or some confirmation by one who's already replaced a '72 with a '68, would be Almost as good as a photo.  Some here may know if a '68 muffler would replace a rusty '72.I don't remember, or know, what a header is yet but will look it up.

Thanks....