[T3] Car won't move

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 05:58:43 PDT 2015

Woke this morning, a little late, and jumped in the squareback. Drive it
home from work last night with no issues. Car started fine this morning.
Put it in reverse and the car would not move. It would torque twist, but it
wouldn't move an inch.

I looked under and at the tires. Nothing out of the ordinary. It did rain a
lot last night. So I put it in drive to pull forward, no luck. Same torque
twist and no movement.

I'm thinking stuck brake, but I wanted to get some ideas from anyone that
might have had this happen to them. It is puzzling me seeing as I parked
the car last night after driving with no issue. What do you guys think?

Adam