[T3] Front and back emblem

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Jun 22 13:02:30 PDT 2015

A good friend of mine who is into drag racing big block Chevys ask when I was restoring Clementine what kind of carburetor I was going with and said none I'm putting the original EFI on it. Then he said oh you mean that mechanical CIS that they used on rabbits in the 70s. I said no the original electronic fuel injection system. He said that technology didn't exist in 72 when you car was new. I then show him the ECU all the sensors and wiring harness to prove him wrong.
Dennis

Sent from my iPhone