[T3] brake parts

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu May 7 19:10:51 PDT 2015

Wasnt Lloyd the one that built you an engine that grenaded?
there's another thing it can be, the little clip that holds the ebrake arm
on can come off and get jammed up between the shoes and the drum, makes wild
things happen to the pedal as it wanders around, anything else that can
break off in there like a spring can do the same thing.

KEith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"